Give your employees the ability to break stale mental
patterns, make better decisions, concentrate more fully,
and generate new and compelling ideas. Whether used
at your next meeting, during brainstorming sessions, or
simply to nurture more powerful, productive, and
innovative minds, this program is for you. This dynamic
program expands on the former best-selling video
program, Brain Power, to help viewers root out lingering
cobwebs of mental passivity and mobilize the full
potential of their brains every day. Hosted by actor John
Hillerman and based on the indispensable book by Karl
Albrecht, this innovative program provides vital mental
exercises, valuable information, and training. Your
employees will learn to innovate rather than imitate, and
to translate new thinking skills into organizational success.
• Learn that the power of the human brain is rarely
• Explore ways to break old mental patterns.
• Dispel common fears about new ideas.
• Welcome innovations rather than resisting new directions.
• Sharpen their ability to concentrate.
• Learn to trust and fully use intuition.
• Apply brain power techniques to common — and uncommon — business situations.
Includes discussion guide. Produced by LCA.
Grade Levels: College to Adult